Monday 9 August 2010

Flickr - me!


My Flickr

I could spend endless hours wonder on flickr, it's one of very few Web 2.0 special to me!!! Lost in image creation of our minds!! You can find everything and sometimes nothing but today I decided to show you two examples one that brings nostalgia and other of great creativity:


This flickr collection of patterns from various modes of public transport around the UK from around the world.

Some will trigger nostalgia, while others are more an experiment in a special, geometric kind of visual assault.

Click through for more



Sub-blue is a photostream by one Tom Beddard, who likes to play around with home-brew programmes that can generate pretty pictures:





1 comment:

  1. Those transport patters are remarkable. The grey and orange one third up from the bottom on the right-hand edge induces an almost visceral memory of the smell and texture of the fabric on the seats of local buses in Bournemouth.

    ReplyDelete