Friday 30 July 2010

TWITT OR NOT TO TWITT?! / by baby bird

according to Mashable / social media "there are currently about 6 million registered Twitter users, which equates to around 3.8 percent of people on the Internet (Internet).The research firm further projects that those numbers will double by the end of this year to 12.1 million users, and gap up another 50 percent in 2010 to bring the service to a total audience of roughly 18 million registered users."



Questions, questions, questions...

What information can I get on Twitter:

"NO tweeties... not writing naked today it's too cold! I'm in a white dressing gown - I look like a panicked snowman with a deadline! x" / Gok Wan; [Twitter]
or
"
Sassoon project blog ‘Dream Voices’ now open http://bit.ly/9xelk9" / UL; [Twitter]

Choice - entirely up to me :D

What does Twitter want from me? (haven't find out jet)
But I think I'm getting addicted....


And now my question to you? how addicted to twitter are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment