Wednesday 9 June 2010

Thing 1




Thing 1 - Set up your Google ID and build an iGoogle page.

I've started thing 1 from setting up Google ID which was very easy and they let me to use my existing email address instead of trying to create jet another one.
Then the fun part, building iGoogle = my personal portal where I can choice content, layout, design, and tools that appear on my home page. For the first time I have used Google for more then just a search engine and now thanks to Google gadgets sort of interactive mini-applications like personalized, weather, etc. now I can read news from multiple sources, watch cartoon strips and much more. I think this is what a homepage should be about - my stuff!!


Actually it was easy for me to use iGoole because I have been using My Yahoo for years and initially they are the same delivery mechanism!

No comments:

Post a Comment